About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

31 July 2012

a final farewell

Hello Dear Friends~ I have beenblogging for a while over the past 2 years, stopped for a while last fall so I could care for my family and then I picked it back up this summer, hoping I would have more time to write out the many thoughts going through my head, and "visit" with you all. I feel like we have been friends for so long, now. Old college chums scattered across the states. This will be my last post. I have not had as much time to write as I thought and this fall will be even more difficult as we start "officially" homeschooling... I am even closing my etsy store. I want to make sure my attention is as much on my family as possible. I have a new curriculum we will be working through and I hope and pray that I wont make things any more difficult than they need to be, that Lily will be patient with me as I learn how to teach using these books and that she learns to her hears content! I am on Facebook- you are welcome to come find me. I use FB to keep in touch with my sisters and military friends both near and far away. You can also email me gigapeach@yahoo.com I will miss you all. I will miss seeing what you all are doing in school and in your homes, the trips you take and the photos you share. I will most definately miss all the yummy recipes you share- I have tried so many of them!!! I wish you all- all the happiness in the world!! Love~ Kristina Kessler

3 comments:

  1. God bless!!! Enjoy 1st grade w/ MFW. We loved it and are looking forward to 2nd grade with it.

    Take care of yourself!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your certainly going to have to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete