About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

22 December 2010

Organizing...

I LOVE organizing... I love how everything looks when I have everything in place. I love that I can find what I need when I need it.

I went to a Tea with my mom a few weeks ago for her birthday. It was AWESOME! It was the first "formal" tea I have been to. It was a fund raiser for toys for foster children in that county. We had delicious tea and treats and there were wonderful door prizes.

One of the door prizes (and I wish I had photos, sorry) was a little matching notebook and pen set. The lady bought a small plain notebook and a pack of the clear RSVP pens and some Christmas Scrapbooking paper. She covered the notebook with the decorative paper, then cut a small strip and put inside the pen to make it match the notebook. It was SUPER CUTE!! Then she told us what she uses the book and pen for:

Keeping notes on what presents she has bought for her family.

She has been keeping a book like this for years. I just love this idea. I can never remember what I bought or made the year prior. So I have started my own Gift notebook this year... It isnt all Christmas-y pretty... I bought the book at the dollar store and there is a dolphin on it, but it works.

YAY!! I am getting Christmas Organized.... makes me happy

Well, this is my random thought for the day :)

Merry Christmas!!
~ Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Youre too funny, oh how you have changed. You used to HATE cleaning or organizing anything. I had to keep you entertained while you did that! Silly nina, glad it makes you happy now though!

    ReplyDelete