I am all out of dryer sheets. I am close to the bottom of the liquid detergent and the fabric softner... I would love to make my own detergent. I have heard some great things about making my own... So my questions are:
How do you make it?
How much does it make?
How do you store it?
How much do you use per load?
How do you soften your clothes without using dryer sheets or fabric softner?
Is the detergent safe to use with hot or cold water??
I have found a few recipes off the internet, but I wanted the advice and opinion of you ladies that make it yourself. I would love to know what you use, and how you make it, any suggestions you have too, please!
I hope you have a great weekend! Stay warm!!
~ Kristina

i didnt know you could make your own..COOL let me know what you find out
ReplyDeleteYou will have to go to the duggars site. just google it and you will come up with much information on how to do your own.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
I am so sorry I was out of the blogging loop when you asked this question, but from the pics in the next blog it looks like you found a "recipe" you like and are using. I make a liquid one, and it looks like yours is a powder. I am tempted to try a powder next, so let me know what you think of yours. The liquid is super easy, and makes a TON at once, so I only have to make a batch about once every three months or so. Canaan has horrible eczema and skin allergies, so we needed something with no scents added, but if you want yours to smell good you can add to it. We also made homemade body wash. A little more difficult to work with, but seems to have helped his skin so might be something we try again. We'll see....
ReplyDelete