About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

13 June 2011

2T rompers and a couple more dresses

YAY!  I have some boy items up on etsy.  They are SO cute!!!  This pattern is so easy and I LOVE it!!  I made 5 outfits this weekend, but a friend from church already bought 2 and I have sent 1 to another friend for her sons 1st birthday, so only 2 made it to the site…

Check them out! 

HPIM1344HPIM1345

These are the dresses I added to etsy, too. 

HPIM1343HPIM1342HPIM1341

And this is the fabric waiting to be made into more rompers…  The blue plaid is all boy and the dinosaur print is just fun!! I cant wait to get these made and see the final product!! 

HPIM1347HPIM1348

~ Kristina

 

1 comment: