Our screened in porch has become somewhat of a nursery. Kittens too small to be out in the yard unsupervised, a dog recovering from surgery…
Once cleaned up it makes a great place to eat supper in the evenings, but for the most part it is occupied by my adorable little 4 legged furry friends…
Ambulances litter was born the Saturday of Mothers Day weekend. Tu-Tu had her litter last night, so they are about 4 weeks apart. And my goodness- Look at the size difference!! Aren’t they just ADORABLE!!!
Oscar likes to hang out with the new kittens. He looks full grown compared to the day old babies!
Sisters, and very quiet at that. They like to lay in the basket, perfectly happy to just be.
Ambulance with her 3 kiteens
Tu Tu with her 4 kittens and Oscar
All 4 kittens are gray, but there is one that is half black half gray. His head end is black and the tail end is gray! You can see his head in the middle of the pile and his light gray tail sticking out…Too neat!!
Curious little fellow. And quite chubby, too!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
The conversation went something like this:
“Mama, when did you get baby chicks?”
“I don’t have baby chicks. Just the 8 big ones.”
“Well, I am counting 9 big ones and 8 little ones!”
“You didn’t go to the feed and seed and get me chicks, did you?”
“No- why would I do that? You apparently have enough!”
~ My parents had gone out of town for the weekend and asked Lily and I to feed the chickens. Apparently one of Mamas hens had disappeared a few weeks before. She thought something had gotten it. Mama chicken was sitting on eggs and decided it was time to bring them out and my mama had NO idea! :)
This is my Mamas chicken coop. It is so country, I think it is so neat!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
My flower beds make me happy! When they are weeded, mulched and blooming I just smile when I look at them. My hydrangeas are blooming very nicely. They are a bit wilted from afternoon heat, but are big and full all morning. The Lantana is blooming and so are my gardenias. I just LOVE the smell of gardenias.
sigh- makes me think about the coast…
These are just a few of my favorite things!!
~ Kristina

Lovely flowers!
ReplyDeleteAnd I won't be letting my kiddos see the kitten pictures! I'd never hear the end of it ... "Can we get a kitten, PLEASE?!?"
=)
Kittens are sooooo adorable!!! Flowers look great! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
jill
Blogger is not letting me sign in regularly through google so I have to post as anonymous
Sorry!
http://blessingsofastayathomemom.blogspot.com