Life feels like a ride on a train sometimes!!!
You know how you get so excited to go on a ride. You pick out your destination, buy your ticket, find your seat. You feel the engine start up and wait as patiently for the journey to start… the next thing you know all the scenery is FLYING past you. All you see is a blur of greens, browns, maybe even blue… You are excited to reach your destination but worry about what all you are missing while on the way…
That is how I feel right now!! I have so much to do, so much that I want to get done, but what am I missing in the mean time? What else needs my attention? I know Lily does, and I do as much with her as I can, but I feel like there is something else that I should have on my “to-do” list as well…
Lily turned 5 this past weekend. I spent the week preparing the house, the snacks, the yard for her party. When did she get so big?? When did she learn to read? How long has she been swinging on her own?? How did I miss all this these past 5 years? She should still be a little toddler, learning to walk and talk and eating everything she can find!!
“Mama, I love you and you are my always best friend!” ~ Lily, age 4
I have been busy working on outfits for etsy. The dress Lily is wearing is the one I made for her Birthday. I hope to make a few of this style to put on etsy, too. I have a few dresses I will be listing soon as well as a few outfits for toddler boys. They are super cute!!!
I have so much I want to say, or write, but have only a little time. There is so much I want to do, but have only a little time.
How do I balance my time of what I need to do and what I want to do?
Things to think about…

love the pictures..she is growing up super fast....we miss that girl! good job on the dress by the way, cant wait to see the others..and you can use my kid as a model whenever we get around to getting home!
ReplyDeletethings to think about... So true!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!!! Both the mother and daughter! :-)
Carissa
How Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteJust look at the two of you!
Some precious photos that you will cherish for a lifetime!
I'm so excited that you are making dresses for Etsy. You do a fine job and I think you've found your niche:)
{still can't comment here with google}
~Amanda
When you figure it out, let me know because I'm always thinking about that too! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Lily's smile...she is so pretty. The picture of you two is beautiful!