About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

01 August 2011

Summer Life

This summer has been CRAZY!! I had hoped to keep up with schooling, a little bit, and have a GREAT summer schedule...well the only thing that was consistant was Lilys swimming lessons out at Callaway Gardend and a friends pool.

We went to Edisto for a few days- YAY!! Went to Orlando to Dinosaur World, that was AWESOME!! I have some great photos to share from that trip!! My sister had her baby-Congratulations LouLou!! Lily turned 5 in June (she is getting too big, too fast!!) Lots to share, lots to write about...

I hope to be back to blogging regularly soon.

I have missed you all and pray you all are doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment