About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

04 June 2012

Birthday Party Time

Yesterday Lily turned 6.  I cannot believe how fast the years have passed!!  I cannot believe that I am a third of the way to 18!!!  AAHHH!!!  Please- someone tell me how to pause time :)

Just a few photos from the party.  We had a family party this year.  It was nice, not much fuss, not a lot to do and plan… just us, just family, lots of fun!!

*~*WATER FUN*~*

DSC_0118DSC_0124DSC_0127DSC_0129DSC_0131

**My Favorite photo from the weekend!!**DSC_0134

 

DSC_0164DSC_0169DSC_0171

*~*PINK FLAMINGOS*~*

DSC_0178DSC_0196DSC_0179DSC_0181DSC_0182DSC_0186

*~*SUMMER TIME MEANS WATERMELON*~*

DSC_0202DSC_0206DSC_0209DSC_0214DSC_0219

*~* AND HOMEMADE ICECREAM *~*

DSC_0234DSC_0239DSC_0236DSC_0240DSC_0243DSC_0246DSC_0245

DSC_0222

DSC_0229DSC_0226DSC_0228

It was a GREAT weekend (despite the frustrations from earlier) I love getting together with my family.  We have so much fun!!

 

~ Kristina

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time! I love summery birthdays. Are you still homeschooling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still homeschooling. We just finished up Kindergarten and cant wait to start her new books in the fall! Yay!

    ReplyDelete