About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

25 June 2012

my coastal home

Edisto Beach, SC-  it is one of the non-commercial beaches.  It is a small island that is RARELY crowded.  I have heard it gets busy around the 4th of July, but I have personally never seen it.

Jon’s parents own a home on the island and we always have such a great time there.  It is just BEAUTIFUL!  One of my most favorites places to be! 

…………………………………………………………….

*~* You get on the island and are welcomed by a farmers market…

DSC_0008

DSC_0001DSC_0002DSC_0003DSC_0005DSC_0006DSC_0007

*~* Once you are on the beach you see…

DSC_0107

…dolphins feeding in the bay…

DSC_0110

… beach chairs sitting side by side..

DSC_0126

…GORGEOUS sunsets…

DSC_0355DSC_0320

DSC_0153DSC_0128

…and breathtaking sunrises…

DSC_0182DSC_0203DSC_0250DSC_0235

…Good Morning Edisto!!…

DSC_0244

…coastal wildlife…

DSC_0281DSC_0302DSC_0292

…and crazy talented nephews that will ‘jump over the sun’ for me and my camera! 

DSC_0315

I just love Edisto!!!

~ Kristina

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pics! You are SO talented!!!

    ReplyDelete