About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

15 September 2010

2nd week of school

This week is letter 'B'... We are painting a bird house, we are reading books that begin with 'B', talking about butterflies (We might go visit the Butteryfly House at Callaway Gardens), making Blueberry muffins... So much to do...

This week started off, however, finishing up from last week and letter 'A'. We finally did our Acorn art. I will post photos later, but pretty fun stuff!!

Just an FYI-

The next few weeks are going to be crazy, its WEDDING time. My youngest sister is getting married next Saturday. So lots of cleaning, guests, photos and much more will be happening over the next few weeks...
So, after all is said and done- I will do a debriefing, of sorts... post lots of photos and such...

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. weddings are so much fun. I know you will get some great shots!

    ReplyDelete