About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

06 September 2010

Windows

50's during the night
70's during the day

Lots of time spent outside playing and exploring.

The feeling of FALL is on the way!

I am LOVING this weather. Projects are getting done around the house (It has been too hot to work on some of them) A play house is in the works for Lily, make out of scrap wood laying around the house and yard. Our windows have been open for 3 days now, letting in the fresh air. Oh how I love the smell if a crisp morning in the house!!!

I feel like I can do EVERYTHING when the weather cools down! I just love the fall!!!

1 comment: