About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

14 April 2011

My Favorite Verse

A dear friend asked me for my favorite verse today…  It has gotten me through so many tough times, especially last year!!  I thought I would share it with you.

DSC_0016

I love the Lord for he heard my voice, he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me I will call on him as long as I live.

Psalm 116:1-2

DSC_0081

What is your favorite verse?

1 comment:

  1. Romans 8:28.
    And only because It was a difficult time in my life many years ago and this is what literally kept me going.

    .......................................
    Thanks for your uplifting and sweet comment the other day. We've been dealing with a lot of illness here the past 3 weeks and it's been so very hard.
    I've lost your email since I changed from yahoo to hotmail. When you get a chance, email me with your email so I can be in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete