About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

07 April 2011

Spring cleaning give-away

I guess it is time to get started spring cleaning, huh...  We did a lot of cleaning before the youth came over a few weeks ago, but there is still so much to do.  I hate to do any cleaning right now because so much pollen is still falling.  Even after all the tornados and thunder storms we have had this past month, there is still yellow EVERYWHERE...  I need a little motivation!! 

So-  check out Stella’s Apron Strings.  It is a really neat blog with great photos :) Enter the spring cleaning give away!

http://stellasapronstrings.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-cleaning-give-away.html

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet, thank you for posting about the give away.

    I'm looking forward to reading more on your blog too!

    Around here we get some sort of redish pollen at the end of July. It gets everywhere!! We have a white doggy and she comes in just looking horrible, red paws and all. So I know what you mean about waiting until the pollen settles!

    Take care,
    Carissa
    ps Emotional battle with chickens? Please explain?? You sound like me! ;-) I want the chickens, we are getting some soon. But I have to admit I'm a bit concerned about all that comes with them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL!!! I've just read some of your other posts, and YOUR PICTURES!!! Plus your love the LORD!!! We are going to be good friends! ;-)

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina

    Good news on my blog for you!!!!

    Carissa

    ReplyDelete