About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

19 April 2011

A package in the mail

Lily and I get the mail every afternoon while waiting for Olivia’s mom to pick her up. Yesterday while Lily was getting the mail she squeeled… an interesting sound, I must say!  Then she screams to me-

“Mama there is a package in the mail!!”

She normally says this for bills and magazines and such so I didn’t think anything about it until I see her pulling this big box out of the mail box.  I really wish I had my camera because it was a sight!!

Olivia got picked up and Lily and I RUN to the front porch and examine our package.  We find a sharp rock (I didn’t want to waste time by going inside to get a knife) and cut the tape and open the lid…

DSC_0056

It is my apron and gloves and window cleaner from Carissa!! She also added a box of blueberry tea and a sticky note pad.  I’m not sure who was more excited- me or Lily.  She wanted to try on the apron and gloves, then go inside to drink hot tea.  She also grabbed the note pad and took it to her room…  

Now, how did Carissa know I love blueberries??

Last night we both drank hot blueberry tea with supper, then another cup this morning with breakfast.  It is SO delicious!!

Lily and I have already started washing our windows! And she is looking for more to clean.

Thank you, Carissa, for our exciting package and all the wonderful goodies in it!

~  Kristina and Lily Anne

4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! It's so great getting packages in the mail.

    Blessings
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!
    I have truly been blessed by the women I've met too by blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippie!!! You got it!!! I'm so happy that you are happy! And I'm glad you like the blueberry tea. it is my favorite!!! My husband says it is like a grown up kool aid! ;-)

    Enjoy my dear!
    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Love Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love getting packages, aprons and tea! Blueberry tea is on my list of ones to try now! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete