About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

30 August 2010

Happy Anniversary

6 years ago (August 28, 2004) Jon and I got married.

We met online, chatted, emailed, IM-ed for months, then decided to meet up.  He was the man I had always wanted.  He was a Christian, he came from a big family (like me), he wanted marriage and kids, he was a good ol’ country boy.  We had the same values, ideas, principles, plans and dreams.  It didn’t hurt that he drove a big truck and was in uniform.  I was in LOVE!!!   After a few short months of long distant dating, (we lived 6 hours apart, me in GA and him in SC)  we got engaged, (day after Thanksgiving).  Then married 9 months later.

6 years later I still love him, oh so much.  We have had our share of fights, nights on the couch, scares, dreams shattered, new dreams found, hopes built and then torn down.  We have had long nights of discussions, laughs, road trips, sickness.  We have been financially stable and unstable.  We have worked together so hard we both had blisters and we have relaxed so much we never wanted to return to the “real world”.

Jon is my Prince Charming.  I think he is more handsome now than when we got married!!  I cant wait to find out what our future holds.  So many adventures happening right here at home.  We are truly blessed!!!

I love you, Goose!!!!

Kris0006 Kris0062

 Kris0067 Kris0095 Kris0116 Kris0119 Kris0177 Kris0181 Kris0195

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and many more!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete