I have a to do list (for myself) a mile long, or so it seems...
1) Clean and repaint the planters outside
2) Clean out the garage
3) Clean off the screened-in porch (getting ready for supper outside during the fall)
4) Cut the grass (yep, again)
5) Clean off the deck
6) Get Daddy to bring the tractor down and haul off the old lumber
7) Clean out the garden
8) Weed the front flowerbeds
9) Clean and scrub the front porch
10) Scrub the front doors
** And this is just for the outside... Alot of projects, perfect for the fall weather that I just know (am really hoping for) is just around the corner :) So many more for the inside. **
So far this week I have gathered just about EVERYTHING for the consignment sale at the end of this month. I will start to price and tag later this week. I have made a liner for the cart I take with me for everything I want/need to buy. I have finished a table cloth with fall colors and am working on another, it is kind of quilted. Im not sure how it will turn out, but it is fun to work on it. I have a potential buyer for the dining room table/chairs and china hutch. I am excited to see those go, making more room in the house, getting rid of things we dont need. All while making a little bit of money to put into savings. I am still looking for a small hutch style shelf for my homeschool stuff. I have so many books to read but also all of Lilys art supplies and her stationary stuff (she LOVES it all, Katie!!) I cant wait to find one so I can get all that organized, too... :) I am getting so excited just thinking about getting everything cleaned and put away and organized...
Im odd, huh!! :)

So many things to do!
ReplyDeleteI am there with you and while I am thankful for the rain we've had and the oh so green grass..
The mowing!!!good grief already!
If you are odd, then I am odd, because it's an exciting feeling to get things cleaned and organized. Especially exciting that you are getting rid of things.((yay))
We found our little homeschool cuppoard on craigslist. It was actually a T.V. armoire that was pretty junky before we worked on it.
Good luck on finding just what you need for your space!!!