About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

14 March 2011

bloggy anniversary

I cannot believe I have been blogging for a year!!! WOW!  This past Saturday was my one year anniversary…  I would have blogged on that wonderful day, but with weather temps in the high 70’s, I had Zumba in the morning, working on our garden during the day and an engagement photo session that evening.

2b

I started blogging because an old friend had started  and was saying how great it was to be able to write out her thoughts, almost therapeutic in ways. So I decided to try, too.  I have many thoughts going through my mind all the time, it would probably be a good idea to get some on paper, so to speak.

15b

I initially wanted my blog to be about my friends and family.  I wanted to write about all the blessings and people in my life that I love and care about, those who help me out- hence the name my cup of sugar…  They have been my cup of sugar over the years and I just love them!!  I wanted to write about books I was reading.  At the time I was reading The Power of a Praying wife by Stormie Omartan. 

29b

I have meet some wonderful women while blogging.  I have been inspired to do more, to be better.  I have learned about patience and persistence.  You all have given me such great advice and support, suggestions and so many laughs.  I am so thankful that you have allowed me to spend time with you and to learn from you.  I am so thankful for your friendship!!!

34b

So, as my new years starts (in this bloggy world) I want to say thank you to you ladies-  you are all cups of sugar in so many ways!!!

~ Kristina

17b

 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year! Have always wanted to ask someone who takes Zumba: what is it and why do so many people do it? I suppose I could have googled it ... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful post by a beautiful girl with some beautiful photos;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you have completed a year, that makes you officially a blogger. You have such beautiful pictures. Why don't you make them bigger? I would love to see them expanded on the page!

    ReplyDelete