About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

15 March 2011

Zumba

**Please turn off my playlist at the bottom to listen to the music here**

I LOVE ZUMBA!!!!  I cannot tell you how much it ROCKS!!  Not only is it an hour of ‘me time’, but it is time spent for my health.  Zumba is a cardio exercise that incorporates Latin dance moves with exercise.  It is fun, invigorating, exciting…  I leave after class grinning because of the laughs had, friendships made and the sweat rolling down my skin letting me know that I did good! 

This is a great form of exercise for me.  I am somewhat limited in what I can do as far as exercise, but I can rock out to the music, I can shake and twist and occasionally do a few squats… But overall I can have fun, get a work out and get a few minutes to myself all at the same time!  I am loving Zumba!!!

This song makes me want to get up and shake my booty every time I hear it… A lot of the dance moves the animals are doing are very similar to what we do in my Zumba class… If you have someone nearby that teaches Zumba you should go, check it out, sweat a little and laugh a lot!

I like to move it, move it - From the movie Madagascar… also one of Lily’s favorites to walk around and sing!

~  Kristina

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend who is taking that class and she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it, but...

    I just clicked on your link and how much fun!:)

    Both children ran to the computer when i cut it on:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got to preview a class and try it for 1/2 hour with my daughter. We loved it!!

    Have a great night!

    Blessings
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Thanks for this! =)

    ReplyDelete