About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

22 March 2011

Poor little Tree frog!!!

Lily got sick!  Yesterday she was complaining all day of her stomach feeing funny.  I thought it was because of having such a busy weekend, eating a lot of junk food, later bed time, unusual schedule…  I just told her to sit down for a while, take it easy. 

Well, last night while I was at Zumba, she threw up twice.  Jon was with her and he said he felt so scared and unsure how to comfort her.  A little 4 year old, scared and throwing up.  She is normally all rough and tough and she so quickly became a tiny scared mouse.   It breaks my heart just thinking about it.

I called Olivia’s mom and let her know not to bring Olivia today, that we weren’t sure what Lily had.  She woke up this morning feeling a lot better.  She was talking a lot and wanted to go outside and play- both good signs, but she spiked a temperature.  It got up to 101 at one point.  I gave her a little Tylenol to reduce the fever.  She is now in bed, sleeping soundly. 

We are so blessed that she so rarely gets sick that I hardly know what to do when she is sick…  I hope she is fully recovered tomorrow.  I hate to make her sit quietly when it is so pretty outside. 

Now,lets hope what she had isn’t contagious…

No comments:

Post a Comment