About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

29 March 2011

Warming Gods feet

We had the youth over this weekend.  It was Disciple Now weekend, they were studying about worship.  We hosted the middle school girls (8 total) and 2 middle school boys (they were a last minute addition).  It was a FULL house, but it was fun, too.

Saturday night we offered to do a bonfire for the whole group, middle/high/college groups.  As Jon and I were getting the fire going, awaiting the youths arrival, Lily said this…

“I bet God is happy!”

“Why is that?” I asked

“Because this fire is so high it is warming His feet.” 

DSC_0058

 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. Care to share notes on worship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that! The things they say, and truly mean, are always precious.

    ReplyDelete