About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

14 May 2011

another project done

I have a PILE of sewing projects just waiting to be completed.  Anything from aprons, to dresses to my garden quilt and ribbon hair bows… you name it and it has been patiently awaiting its turn to be measured, cut and sewn together…

HPIM1275HPIM1276HPIM1277HPIM1278

This is my latest project-  finished!! 

SURPRISE!!!

A set of diaper bag organizers for my sister and Jelly bean!

  HPIM1274

  I hope you like them!!  The big bag is perfect for a change of clothes, the medium bag will hold 3-4 diapers plus wipes and the small bag is perfect for a pacifier or a little snack or keys and cell phone… Plus a diaper wipe case.  The monkey fabric is so soft.  I like to rub it. Oh-  Let me know if you want a taggie blanket!  I am having SO much fun sewing again.  

~ Kristina

3 comments:

  1. hehehe I LOVE THEM! I was wondering if that was supposed to be a surprise..then you said I hope you like them!!! ADORABLE! I dont think we need any more blankets we have SOOO MANY! but thanks anyways :) Few more weeks and jellybean will be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show lots of pix when you get those dresses done! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been itching to sew here lately too. I plan to do it this week. Notice, I said "plan". Hopefully I will be able to do so. Can't wait to see your finished projects!

    ReplyDelete