I am so excited!! I have a sewing bug! All I want to do is sew. I have a few dress patterns that are easy to make and don’t have zippers or buttons with them! My favorite!!
I have listed this adorable little dress on Etsy. It is a 2T-4T cotton dress. It can be worn like a dress for little darlin’s as young as 2, then more like a shirt for a 4 year old. The flowers look like watermelons cut into flower shapes and the leaves look like a watermelon in the garden.
I have used this material for a few other dresses and just LOVE it! It is perfect for a hot summer day!

That dress is cute, cute, cute! I've yet to get to sew. We've been trying to finish the chicken coop. Hopefully, I'll sew soon. :0)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!
ReplyDeleteBefore you said you had listed it on Etsy, i was thinking, man that girl ought to get that thing on etsy!
I love it!
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my heavens! I love sewing bugs! I have been in a creative mood lately and actually pulled out my sewing machine last night! It's new to me, so I am still learning all it can do, but I plan on making some "Sexy, Friday Night Aprons" for my girlfriends getting married (and maybe myself). They don't have zipper or buttons either!! A total fan of that! I will have to check out your etsy site because I have some adorable nieces who might just love a sundress like that!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog! I love all your comments!