About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

16 May 2011

Dresses completed

This is 3 of the dresses I have made so far this year.  Please excuse the horrible-ness of the photos, they were taken with the cell phone camera. Better photos will come later.  I am also hoping to add a few of these dresses on my etsy site.  So if you are interested check out the site in a week or so! 

0412112109 *  This is Lily’s Birthday dress this year.  It was pleasantly easy to make.  I will have a better photo of it in a few weeks when we do her birthday photos…

0515110154 * I made this dress for one of Lily’s friends at church.  It is a real pretty purple color with lite purple flowers and a white lace hem.  It is a pillow case dress and a lot easier to make than I originally thought.   I will hopefully have a better photo of this, too, later.  I will also be making one for Lily in blue.

*~* I will have 2 pillow case dresses, one in purple and one in blue, probably in a size 3 unless requested otherwise, on etsy. *~*

0505111308 * I made this dress for a friends daughter.  IT is very frustrating. I am not good a zippers and the directions for this dress confused both me and my mom.  But the final product is very pretty!!  It is made from the same dress pattern from Lily’s birthday dress from last year, I added the photo below.

0602101448

These are what I have done so far.  I am excited about the many more dresses to come.  If I can sell enough I will continue to make them.  I also have an order for a 2T Jon-jon for a little boy.   So if it sews smoothly I will be add a few little boy items to the site, too.  

1 comment: