About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

13 January 2011

In The Secret

We sang this song at church Sunday and it has been in my head all week. I really like how it is sung to Christ, it is a conversation you are having with him... My theme word for this year is simplicity. I am hoping for simplicity in the home, in my life, but mostly so I can focus on Him more. This song says EXACTLY what I want this year!
I want to know Him MORE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment