About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

03 January 2011

Simplicity

I was reading Lecia’s blog a few minutes ago.  She was writing about New Years resolutions and  instead of making a resolution, she has come up with a theme word for 2011.  I think this is a GREAT idea!!

You see, I am horrible at keeping my resolutions!!  They are usually broken within the first week of the new year.  Her word for this year is DEDICATION!  What an awesome word!  I know that I, personally, need a good dose of dedication in my life, so I think I may use her word. 

I am also adding SIMPLICITY to it.  I am on a quest for simplicity.  I heard on a show the other day that “a clutter house makes a cluttered mind, live in simplicity!”  How true that is for me and my family!  We need clean, organized areas. 

So-  this year my two Themes are DEDICATION and SIMPLICITY!  These will be written out boldly and taped to, either the bathroom mirror or the fridge.  I cannot wait to see where this year takes us all!  I am so excited at what all God has in store for us!!

~ Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts. I haven't chosen a word yet for 2011. I'm thinking "harmony." We'll see.

    ReplyDelete