About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

28 July 2010

all the babies :)

Here are the photos of all the babies, I have promised for a while now!!  :)

Mitzy had her kittens last week.  3 little ones, not sure how many are boys or girls, but they sure are cute and cuddly and soft!HPIM0977

Shadow had her puppies July 6th.  She is our holiday dog.  She originally had 10 puppies, we are down to 8 now.  7 black puppies and 1 white, they are starting to walk and play and growl.  They also have white toes.  It is to cute to hear them growling…

HPIM0994 HPIM0985 HPIM0989

So, needless to say- we are baby central over here.  For the animals, at least :)  Puppies will be re-homed in 4 weeks, the kittens in about 2 months.  Any takers???

~Kristina

3 comments:

  1. My kids would seriously love to be at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we would be walking away for sure with 2!

    ReplyDelete