About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

06 July 2010

Prayer Calendar

A while ago I posted about prayer calendars.  (At least I think I did…)  So here is the link:

http://inspiredtoaction.com/?s=husbands

Near the top is  “Praying Daily For Your Children”  (I’m not sure if you can just click on the quote to bring it up or not).  It will take you to a printable calendar, with daily scripture for praying for your children.

Near the bottom is “ Just click here to download the “Praying Daily For Your Husband” calendar. “  (again, I’m not sure if this link will open it or not.)  This calendar has scriptures to help you pray for your husband.  It is a really neat website.  I enjoyed looking through it.  Just thought I would share… :)

Hope you all have a great week!

~Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Kristina,
    I'm glad you like the blog! Thanks for sharing it. I hope your yard sale went well.

    ReplyDelete