About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

01 July 2010

RAIN and more clouds :)

The rain has finally come!!! :)  We have actually had a few small, short showers lately, but I finally got around to getting photos of it. 

DSC_0371 DSC_0370

I also saw these clouds while coming back from a few Fire calls Jon responded to, it was just too pretty to not stop and get a photo.

DSC_0281 DSC_0026

And our bedtime moon!  I should have used the tripod, but if I had gotten it, I would have been outside for HOURS trying to capture the complete beauty of the moon, and that just isn’t happening with this lens  :)  I sure do like to try, though!! I have spent a few hours trying to get a photo of heat lightening!! That is a task, I’ll tell ya, but it didn’t stop me from trying!

DSC_0028

Good night

~ Kristina

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I'm afraid we are in a real need for some rain right now too. We've had to water our garden twice this week.
    Moon photos are amazing. There is just something so unique about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of the blog! And I'm glad that you got that rain. We've had rain everyday this week too. We so needed it. I've not even had to water the garden this week and it has been so much cooler around here. A very welcome relief!

    ReplyDelete