About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

17 July 2010

inspired

Well- Thanks alot ladies :) Once again you have inspired me to "work"... lol, family joke is that I run to the bathroom every time I am needed to work. I am not that bad, but it seems lately that orginazing (which I usually love) has taken a back seat to anything else I can find to do...

After the past few weeks with the yard sale, my house looks like a tornado came through, and this time I can't blame it on Jon :) I am in serious need of getting things rearranged, situated, organized and put away. And after reading blogs from you all this past week, I am all fired up to get it done. I will post before and after photos later. I am looking for a book shelf type thing for all of Lilys HS books for this upcoming year, as well as art supplies, games, and her stationary basket. I will be checking out Craigslist regularly in hopes of finding a good deal...

So keep me in your thoughts this upcoming week, as I "purge" some more, throw away, give away, sort, organize and put everything in its new place. I am excited!!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get things in order here too before the new school year. We have VBS starting tomorrow so I know my week will be consumed with that. But next week, I am jumping in and getting it done!
    I will be back later in the week for a little inspiration of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so inspired by other women Kristina.
    The entire blog world has opened up so many doors into my home that I could have never dreamed possible. I've been inspired with so many ideas here and there. I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading blogs reminds me of reading Little House on the Prarie books. I read and get up and get busy. The ladies in the blog world and Ma Ingalls inspire me! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete