About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

28 July 2010

A little more country that that

I heard this song on the radio the other day. I thought it was George Strait. I love George Strait. He is a great artist!! So anyway, I heard it, loved the song and decided to look it up this morning. It is by a young guy named Easton Corbin... If he keeps up this sound he will go far in country music...

*** You will need to turn off my playlist at the bottom of the page to hear this song ***

1 comment:

  1. *tears* makes me really miss home :(
    Sounds JUST like George.

    ReplyDelete