About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

05 May 2010

29

29 blessings for 29 years:

29) A loving God who is patient and forgives
28) An amazing mother who doubles as a great mentor, role model and teacher
27) A father who is never with out a great piece of advice, always close to the phone and good for a laugh
26) A husband who constantly shows neverending love and is GREAT at taking an idea and making it extra special
25) A daughter who daily exclaims I am her always best friend, who loves to cuddle in bed and gives the best butterfly kisses
24) Three sisters who have been my best friends my whole life
23) A group of friends, from one season or another, who shared so many memories
22) An education of differnt levels and different subjects
21) A military that fights for our freedom and rights, those that put themselves in harms way so we might stay safe
20) A wondeful home to raise my family in
19) A yard to play, work and learn in
18) A handful of cute cuddly pets - 3 dogs and (now) 5 cats... anyone want a kitten??
17) Our health, we are all pretty healthy (although we are a bit clumsy)
16) A house to clean
15) Food to cook
14) Dishes to wash
13) Laundry to fold and put away
12) Books to read
11) The sunshine outside
10) The moon and stars (I love night time, it is a whole different world)
9) My camera
8) Sisterchicks by Robin Jones Gunn
7) German Chocolate cake
6) Neopolitan icecream
5) fresh fruit
4) summer rain
3) newborn kittens
2) Lily laughing
1) LOVE

1 comment:

  1. many blessings indeed!
    happy birthday and mothers day!

    ReplyDelete