About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

04 May 2010

spiders??

Rain and warm weather: it never fails to bring sugar ants and spiders into the house... I dont mind too much. I mean, they are not my favorite and they are a wonderful "encouragement" to do major cleaning, but Im not the type of gal to jump on a chair and scream for hubby dear :) However, if I see a snake, even a little garden snake- I jump and scream and climb the nearest object taller than me- ha ha ha, its a sight!

Well this morning went something like this:
Cottage cheese and apple sauce for b-fast, then off to the bathroom to wash hands.
"EEK, ahhh... MAAMAAAAAA! I NEEED YOUU, NNOOOOWWW! (from a 3 year old) There is a spider in the sink. I cant wash my hands." Well, I was still eating so hubby went to inspect. He started to wash it down the sink and treefrog asked "Daddy, what is the spider saying?" to which he replied "Please stop, I dont like getting wet." (interesting...) Treefrog then starts crying, again- "Daddy, stop. The spider doesnt like that. He used his manners, stop getting him wet!"
I just sat at the table laughing. I love little converstations like that.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful moments that truly make you enjoy parenthood! Let's enjoy every ounce of them while we can! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete