About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

21 May 2010

Prayers answered

So-  I have had a heavy heart lately.  I prayed for an end to it and prayers answered.  Then the winds blew, and life shifted a little and my heart was heavy, yet again.  So I prayed-  this time a "What do you want from me" kind of prayer... and not the yelling kind that comes across as "Give me a break, what else can I do..."  It was a "I want what you want..." moment.

This is what I came across during a prayer and bible reading moment...  All I can say is 'There's my answer'...

Colossians 3:12-15
    Since God chose you to be the holy people whom he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  You must make allowance for each other’s faults and forgive the person who offends you.  Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.  And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love.  Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony.  And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in our hearts.  For as members of one body you are all called to live in peace.   And always be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment