About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

15 June 2010

Am I hearing correctly??

rumble, rumble rumble…. WAHHOOOO!!!  Here comes the rain!  I hope, at least… I can hear the thunder.  I absolutely LOVE rain storms in the summer.  I love the smell after it rains, I love how it cools the air down, even if just a few degrees.  I don’t like the humidity that follows in the next couple of days, but oh the rain- it is so worth it!  When there is no thunder or lightening I like to lay in the hammock and feel the rain falling on my face.  I love to watch Lily with her umbrella jumping in puddles and getting soaked. (I’m still not sure why she insists on the umbrella, though) 

I hate that I haven’t been able to blog any in the past couple of days.  Things have been hectic around here.  I like being busy, but not quite this busy.  Lily has VBS so that frees up a few hours in the evenings for me.  I am hoping to use this precious time with my guy, talking, seeing how each other has been these past few months, go over budget and such.  We rarely get alone time before bedtime that I am hoping we will be able to get some good stuff done.  I am not worried about getting a lot done as long as whatever we get around to working on is done well and through.  This is one instance that quality is better than quantity…

**  Real quick before I head downstairs-  I just wanted to say a quick thank you to you ladies!  You all rock my world!  Reading your blogs gives me inspiration to try harder, and encouragement to continue on.  Many times, too, it gives me a good chuckle.  I have especially enjoyed the comments after the blogs, whether mine or yours.  It makes my heart so happy that a group of women who don’t really know each other can care and share in each others lives.  I am truly blessed from your friendship!   So thank you!!

Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Thank you as well Kristina!
    I enjoy your comments so very much.Have fun spending time with your husband this week...we all need that!

    ReplyDelete