Well, I figured I would “photo-ly” introduce my family to you all… This is just those of us living on the 5 acres, sorry, no photos of parents and sisters at this time… that is a WHOLE other blog in its self, I come from a big family :) and I LOVE IT!!!
Jon, Kristina & Lily Anne~ This is us, in Gatlinburg last year on our first family vacation and also celebrating our 5th anniversary.
Shadow~ given to us by a dear friend. She was Lily’s “baby sitter” when we were in SC. Shadow would follow Lily all over the yard as she learned to walk (I would be out there, too. I would never leave a child alone with any kind of animal, no matter how gentle they are!!!). She would be there for her to hold on to and would always, and still does, come running when Lily starts to cry, for what ever reason. A WONDERFUL sweet dog!! She will be 6 on July 4th.
Porter~ This dog can run 25 mph… seriously, he chases us up the dirt road. It is a race to see who can get to the hwy first… He is also shedding like crazy right now- ugh!! He will be 2 in December.
Flower Darlin’~ our newest addition to the family. She is a Walmart special :) She is also about 1/3 the size of the other two dogs, closer to the size of the cats. She does this cute little pawing the air thing when she wants to be petted… She will be 1 next January.
Mitzy Mouse~ She is the protector of Lily. No dog can get near Lily when she is around. Lily is also the only one that Mitzy will allow to hold her.
Ambulance and kittens (Shiny- white, Bo- orange, Sprinkles- calico)~ these 4 will be finding new homes soon, cant keep them all. The kittens will be 6 weeks old next week… anyone want a free kitten?? They are toddler-proof!
Lovey (and soon to be calf)~ can you tell why we call her Lovey?? She is expected to have her first calf any day… The other cows are my dads :)
The birds~ I figured I would add these little guys in with the mix since I took a photo of the nest and eggs a while ago… Boy do these little things grow fast!! And they have HUGE mouths! It looks like there are about 6 in the nest. ![]()

what a lovely family you have.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to meet you!
Thank's for sharing your granola recipe. We just got a few blueberries today and I think I am going to try that recipe to add some blueberries with it.
Wow! That is quite a brood! It was nice to meet you all. Oh, and do you call her Lovey because of the heart shape on her head? :)
ReplyDelete