About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

06 June 2010

The Dress

This is Lilys cupcake dress.  I would have had it made in one day, but as previously mentioned-  that darn zipper!!!  Argh!!  So after consulting with my mom (who use to sew a lot of our clothes growing up…) the zipper was done by Wednesday evening in time for photos Thursday morning.  Here are photos… Sorry the one of her isn’t any better.  She did not want to stand still…  my goodness-  4 year olds :)100_0414 100_0416100_0415 DSC_0030

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress!
    You did a GREAT job and she looks so happy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful! Lily is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! It is so incredibly cute on your darling daughter! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress kristina..you are turning into mama more and more everyday :) never thought that would happen did you...its a good thing though..Amazing woman to look up to and follow!
    Tell lilyanne that I KNOW that chester is playing with pawpaw and mawmaw and muffin. one happy family again. breaks my heart..that's life though! miss yall

    ReplyDelete