About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

23 June 2010

Clouds

I just love clouds.  I love the different types, the fluffy, the smooth, wispy, dark, glowing, the different colors, they way the sun shines around them, through them…  I know they all have names- cumulus, cirrus, stratus, etc.  But I just like to look at them.  I think it would be so much fun to fly through one, feeling the cool on my skin.  I wonder if you can hold a cloud in your hands? Can you smoosh it?  What does it taste like?  Can you mold it into different shapes?  I was driving back from SC with my dad a few years ago and talked for over 30 miles about clouds… it nearly drove him crazy  :) 

DSC_0038DSC_0042  DSC_0041   DSC_0146DSC_0127 DSC_0149 DSC_0281

2 comments:

  1. I love clouds too. In fact, that's the first thing I do each morning when I wake up...

    I open the curtain's to see what the sky looks like.

    It's one of the neatest things that God made.:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and I'm also a cloud lover. I took pictures of some the other day. AND I giggled when I read about you talking for 30 miles about clouds. That's something I would do too! :)

    ReplyDelete