About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

10 April 2010

just something fun


I was all smiles last night, still am this afternoon. Im not sure why. I am just overflowing with joy :) With the current work situation, hubby has been home EVERY night for over a week... that never happens unless we are on vacation (and this rarely happens and definately not for a week) We have fed the fish, walked the property, gotten mail, worked in the yard and garden together. A couple of nights ago he looked at me and said "you look beautiful". He says I look good when I ask before we go out somewhere, but very rarely does he flat out say that... made me blush :) I said thankyou, walked into the kitchen, put the milk in back in the fridge and came back to him, wondering- "why am I beautiful today?" "You just look nice, your hair pulled back like that, a little dirty from yard work. I like it".... awe- melt my heart!!! I hope I never forget that!
When we moved here I dreamed, literally, that we would be swinging by the lake in the evening just talking about nonsense, family walks after dinner, just being together. We have been living here for nearly 2 years and this is the first week I can think of that my dreams have become reality... I am getting spoiled by his being home, I love it. I never thought I would. I am pretty independent and enjoy my time alone. But this exceeds my dreams. I think I will bask in the love and happiness... God is so good to me!

1 comment:

  1. The bright sunflower sums it all up for you!

    ReplyDelete