About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...

17 April 2010

lovin' my jobs

I LOVE my job!!! Other than being a mother and wife, I am a photographer. I love it. I mostly take childrens portraits, but have worked on the occasional wedding or family gatherings. It is awesome. I love to capture the little twinkle in kids eyes when they see a butterfly. It is awesome to me to be able to look back and see how my treefrog has grown over the past 4 years and I love that I can give other parents their own 'memory lane'. Todays session was with a little girl about to turn 3. She was a doll. I had balloons for her to run around with and some large flowers and we brought out Honey, the bunny. I have my work cut out trying to narrow down all the good ones to leave just the great ones for her parents.
** Treefrog was fishing with her aunt Sassy and Sassy's beau, Jake. She was having a blast trying to catch a fish. Granted there wasnt a hook on her little rod-n-reel, but Jake and Sassy caught a few and let her see them. She usually squealed, then wanted to touch, then would squeal again. Lots of fun out here in the country! God is good...


2 comments:

  1. cute photos! I enjoy photography too! my shutter broke on my camera last summer and I had to send it off to repair it. I was out of a camera for 2 months! It was terrible. I can't imagine anywhere I go without my camera. It's almost like it's a part of who I am? I am sure you can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day without my camera would be like a day without hot tea or coffee... :)

    ReplyDelete