It never ceases to amaze me how the enemy will jump into our lives at just the right time... How he can take a situation and turn it from being something good to being downright horrible. With hubby's current works situation, it seems a dear friend has been dragged into the mess to. And unfortuantely he has been hurt in the process. My hubby is relieved that everything has settled down at work and things have worked them selves out. We both have a peace about the outcome, and I think our next journey is going to be awesome. I hope that our friend will fare the same. I pray that he will take this as a chance to follow a dream that he shared with me. God has promised to watch over us, to protect and provide for us. He is our HOP- hedge of protection- I cant wait to study the bible more and find out what else he has promised us, what else I get to look foward to... God is good.
About Me
- Kristina
- I am a Christian, always reading, always wanting to improve my relationship with Christ, my family and my friends. I love the outdoors, animals and nature. I have started homeschooling this year and learn new things each day. This blog is a place for me to write out my thoughts, to express my joys, loves, my hopes, frustrations, disappointments, thing I read, things I am learning... I am writing about my life... a little of this and that...
15 April 2010
HOP
It never ceases to amaze me how the enemy will jump into our lives at just the right time... How he can take a situation and turn it from being something good to being downright horrible. With hubby's current works situation, it seems a dear friend has been dragged into the mess to. And unfortuantely he has been hurt in the process. My hubby is relieved that everything has settled down at work and things have worked them selves out. We both have a peace about the outcome, and I think our next journey is going to be awesome. I hope that our friend will fare the same. I pray that he will take this as a chance to follow a dream that he shared with me. God has promised to watch over us, to protect and provide for us. He is our HOP- hedge of protection- I cant wait to study the bible more and find out what else he has promised us, what else I get to look foward to... God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment