I havent had much time for reading these past few days... I guess I will just write about today. We, hubby, daughter and myself, spent all day in Columbus today. Left around 9:45 am and returned home around 10:00 pm.... Not my idea of a good day. I had to have a nerve test done today. I have been having wrist pain for around 8 years. Various doctors with various diagnosis and varying treatments. I was sent to "the best" orthopedic surgeon this side of Atlanta. He was amazed at my 3" 3 ring binger FULL of medical charts just for my wrist. After more x-rays, MRI's, bonescans, and now a nerve test it is decided that he cant figure out what is causing my pain and doesnt suggest surgery. Im ok with that, the scar tissue from "Exploratory surgery" might could cause more pain... I have learned to deal with the pain when it gets bad. Im not sure what causes it, weather, a certain movement or activity... Its as much a mystery to me as it is to him.
Today involved me being shocked about 15 times on each arm from the palms of my hands up to my elbows. The first shock sent my sandal flying off my foot- literally... After the shocking, I had a needle stuck in different places in my right arm from shoulder to the muscle at the base of my thumb. The needle was stuck into the muscle- OUCH! It felt like I had been pinched, hard. Until he got to the last spot, the base of my thumb. I didn't cry- out loud, but tears did threaten to fall. Hubby was there, holding my hand, reminding me not to dig my nails into his hand :) poor guys, and sweet dear daughter, was near tears asking the dr. "stop hurting my mama". I kept telling her it didnt hurt. She finally came and stood beside me and said "I need to see my mamas eyes." When I looked into her eyes, tears in mine, I saw worry and care and compassion in those little gorgeous eyes. She told the dr. she needed two bandaids so she could make my boo-boos better. I am still in a bit of pain, but my heart is overflowing with love.
Tomorrow will be a much better day... planting of more flowers, some jasmine this time.
Oh yeah- BIG PRAISE: WE paid off Jons truck today!!! YAY YAY YAY!! One car down, one to go... God is good!

Sorry for your long day! How good to have your family with you and their love around you. Hoping you find answers and relief.
ReplyDeletecertainly keeping you in my prayers today...take care!
ReplyDelete